About Our Service
Air Chemistry is proud to break new ground by providing analytical chemistry to anyone who has an interest or a need for it at affordable prices.
The Air-Q sampler and its patented VOC absorption device (CMV) provides high sensitivity VOC data that is interpreted to determine the presence and amounts of target chemical species and potentially hazardous compounds.
With our service you are able to collect the air sample at your convenience and in any location you choose. Once the sample is collected, the device is returned to the Air Chemistry lab where a scientist analyzes and interprets the results for you.
How to Use the Air-Q Device
- Aim the opening at the top of the device towards the area that you want to sample.
- Press the button to turn on the air pump.
- The pump will sample for a few minutes and turn off automatically once the sampling is completed.
- Sample the air only once unless instructed to do otherwise.
- Return the Air-Q device using the original packaging and return label provided.
If the return label is lost please mail to :
Air Chemistry OE116,
11200 SW 8th Street, FIU
Miami, Fl. 33199